Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Last "Real" Friday in London

This Friday was my last Friday in London to be able to spend time in the city, as I will be heading to Heathrow for my flight home next Friday morning. I went up to Camden town and spent a good part of the day walking through the Camden Markets. This market goes on forever. I was able to get food at a stand in the market and eat sitting along the Camden Canals.


In one of the stalls I saw this tank top. It made me think of Alvin Shockley!

After the market I went to Piccadilly Circus and got a last minute ticket to Mamma Mia. It was such a great show! I was so glad I went.



A shot inside the theatre from my seat. It was in the last row of the balcony, but it was still a pretty good view.

One my walk home I snapped some pictures around Piccadilly Circus. They have removed some of the scaffolding that had been around, so it was a little more picture worthy.

Behind the crowd of people waiting to cross the street is the horse fountain.



No comments:

Post a Comment