Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A little behind...

This has been my last week in London, so I have been busy trying to finish seeing and doing everything I needed to do before I leave. Which means, I have not been good about updating my blog. So, here is my recap of Monday.

Monday morning I went over and toured St. Paul's Cathedral. It was such an amazing experience. The church was so beautiful and full of history.

The front of St. Paul's.

Statue out front of the church.

From the west facing viewpoint of the church. This is looking towards Tate Modern Museum and across Millennium Bridge.

Unfortunately, no pictures were allowed inside (boo), but I did sneak a few on my phone. These are from the center of the church looking up to the dome of the church.



Monday night I went to Dirty Dancing with one of my roommates. We were able to get tickets form AIFS for pretty cheap. It was a great show. I was a little nervous about how the movie would translate to the stage, but it was great. I am so glad that I went!

Outside the theatre before the show.

Picture of the stage before the performance started.

While waiting for the bus to go home, I got to have a tourist moment with a picture in one of the red telephone booths!

1 comment: