Thursday, July 15, 2010

Last Wednesday Update

So to conclude my tourist day on Wednesday, I made two additional stops. The first was at Liberty of London. This was a very impressive store and one that you can get lost in. The outside is so quaint with its tudor style appearance and so is the inside with beautiful woodward and grand staircases. The store is huge! I couldn't even fit all of it in a picture. I was very pleased once inside when I found the fabric and crafts department. It was interesting to look at Liberty's own lines of fabric and the fabric that they carry from other designers.


Wednesday was also the night of musical #4: Phantom of the Opera! It was absolutely fabulous! The sets, scene changes, and actors were amazing. It was such a great experience!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm I love me some Phantom!!! I'm so glad you got to see it in London!

    ReplyDelete