Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wicked!

Last night the class had one of their planned cultural activities, which means I have to go too. I was soooo excited for this one! We went to the musical Wicked last night at the Apollo Victoria Theatre! It was absolutely amazing! I can't tell you how excited I was to go see it and how excited I still am after seeing it. I hope to go to some other shows while I am here, but that was the one show I really wanted to see while here.

Here are a few pictures from the night:


Heading to the theatre.

I agree (even though I haven't seen many musicals in the past decade)!

The stage before the show started, yes we were in the back, but it was still great!

1 comment:

  1. What a great show! Did you ride the Eye yet? I highly recommend it - fabulous views from up there, and slow enough to take great photos!

    ReplyDelete