Thursday, June 24, 2010

In case you missed my face!

That is right! Two posts in one day! I want to get caught up so I can get back to doing current, daily posts.

While in London, the undergraduate students are completing internships on Mondays through Wednesdays each week. This means that I work on those days some, but I also have free time. In that time I have been going out to various locations in London (parks, museums, etc.) This means that I am taking pictures of things and not really taking pictures with me in them. I thought you might be missing my face, so I have decided to do a better job documenting that I was actually the one there taking the pictures.

So begins the face pic with something important in the background series! I hope you enjoy seeing my face (up close and personal)!

This genius idea came to me while at the changing of the guard, so it is only fitting that the first picture be with Buckingham Palace.


Then of course I had to take a picture with the bearskin hat guy.

On Wednesday I went to the Quilts exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum. It was a really interesting exhibit with lots to look at. Again no pictures inside, but here are some pictures from outside the museum.

The exhibition banner outside the entrance to the V & A.

Me and the banner.

My ticket to get in.

Hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I did miss your face!!!! I am glad I get to see that you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What great pictures! I am impressed that you have been blogging so much. It looks beautiful. Looking forward to hearing all about it. :) MJ

    ReplyDelete