Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Mother's Day Trip to Iowa

Right after spring semester finals ended I was able to go back to Iowa to visit my parents and my sister's family. It was a quick trip, flying in on Saturday morning and back to Georgia on Monday evening, but it was a lot of fun.

While I was home I figured out how to use the photo booth feature on my laptop. I was lucky to have some great subjects to help me out. My nieces Avery and Madelyn were really into taking pictures once they figured out what was going on. While my nephew Drew just had to be along for the ride with taking pictures!

We took over a 100 photos and had lots of fun. Here are some of the great shots we got!

Melissa, Madelyn & Beth (my sister)

My Mom (also known as Grandma Paula), Melissa, Drew and Madelyn!

Look at that pose! I think we may have an America's Next Top Model Contest on our hands! She is already smiling with her eyes. She is gonna be a handful!

Avery having fun taking some pictures...and some baby Drew in the background!

Melissa, Avery, Beth, and Drew!

A great shot with all the kids and Beth and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment