Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A great way to spend a weekend!

This past weekend was great, both a relaxing and productive one! I have been in need of one of those since the past semester. On Friday, my friend Lauren came into town and we were able to go to the outlets in Commerce for some shopping. I spent way too much money, but found some great deals on items will be useful for London this summer. We even got some Yoguri downtown...our wonderful frozen yogurt shop in Athens.

I was able to sleep in a little on both Saturday and Sunday...and that rarely happens anymore. Saturday I was able to get some homework and reading done for the Maymester class I am currently taking (as of today only 4 days left!). I also got some sewing done. Finishing up some bags and place mats.

Sunday I went to Atlanta for a bridal shower for the wonderful Meg Shepard. Meg and I were in grad school together (she just graduated...yay!) and is getting married in June. It was great to see her for a little bit and can't wait for her wedding in just a few weeks.


Once I got back to Athens, Parker and I went to the UGA intramural fields for a nice walk.

Parker: the fearless leader!

Stopping for a break by the lake. Please note, that while he likes looking at the lake, he is not a fan of water and has no desire to go for a swim.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited we'll be able to keep up with you while you're in London!! I'm very jealous and I know you'll have the time of your life! What day are you leaving again? Ps - Your nieces and nephew are precious!

    ReplyDelete